If you haven't figured out how much I love Polish & Co. polishes, you've been living under a rock. I have a handful that I've gotten from ShopLately and I absolutely love them! These cremes have such a great formula and they work so well for nail art.
If you'd like to see all the details for this look and how you can grab these polishes for yourself, don't miss all the good stuff plus a tutorial after the jump...
No Grey Area
Any Place Any Time
Text or Email
Geometric Nail Art
1) Apply a base and let it dry.
2) Tape off sections.
3) Apply a liberal coat of polish.
4) Remove the tape on one side.
5) Remove the tape from the other side.
6) Repeat until you have the desired shapes.
7) Clean up and top coat!
|Geometric nail art after each color.|
Geometric Nail Art Tips
1) Before putting the tape on your nail, put it on the back of your hand a few times. It'll take off some of the stickiness and make it less likely to tear up your base coat.
2) Make sure your polish is dry in between colors.
3) Don't worry about the edges. You can always clean them up with a bit of acetone and a small brush.
4) Top coat completely changes this! I used a coat of Rica Glossy Glam to smooth it over.
I have to give credit where credit is due. My lovely friend Missy of Gnarly Nails inspired this look. You can see her post here.
This look is really versatile and you could use any color combination you'd like. Plus, anyone can do this look. You know I'm all about easy nail art!
You can join ShopLately by signing up HERE! For a limited time only, you can sign up with your Facebook credentials to earn a $10 credit! To check out my ShopLately profile and see the products I’m loving, click HERE. Be sure to let me know what you think of ShopLately and this fun spring nail art look in the comments!
Products in this post were provided for an honest review.
All opinions are unbiased and were not influenced in any way.
This post contains an affiliate link.