Here's a new addition to the blog! This is my first makeup review. A few months ago, you'd never find me wearing anything on my lips other than Burt's Bees chapstick. My lips are pretty pigmented on their own and I never felt comfortable in lipstick. That's all changed!
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in 900 Hot Plum
Lips: Hot Plum with NYX Lip Liner in Pinky
|Just for fun: My best grumpy cat face.|
- Perfect pinky purple.
- Super pigmented.
- Creamy and easy to apply texture.
- Decent staying power.
- Soft and hydrating formula.
- Available at drugstores at a nice price. (MSRP: $7.49)
- Cheap packaging.
- No "safety seal" on the product.
- Must keep in a cool place; easily melts.
I absolutely love this product. Since first purchasing this one, I've already gone back for more! I'm up to four so far and I'll be picking up the others soon. Have you tried any of the colors from this line? What are your favorites?